Sold on the West Coast.
Here's Why HOT SHOTS® Fuel Pellets Should Be Your Choice:
- The raw wood is acquired in the "green" (wet) state and dried to the proper moisture content.
- Precise control of the drying process assures the volatile components will be retained to radiate maximum heat from the burning pellets.
- HOT SHOTS® pellets are regularly tested by independent laboratories to ensure that our pellets exceed the standards established by the PFI (Pellet Fuel Institute) for PREMIUM FUEL classification.
- Pellet producers across the country are using a large variety of wood species for the manufacturing of pellets. Each possesses its own characteristics that affect the ultimate heating value.
- WOWP has incorporated the finest species available in the Pacific Northwest, Douglas Fir, to produce our high quality premium fuel pellet.