Blazer Wood Fuel Pellets from West Oregon Wood Products.
- Blazer wood fuel pellets burn hot!!!!
- BLAZER 50–40 lb. bags
- From: Oregon
- Source: Douglas Fir Blend
- Ash Content: 0.3%.
- BTU (Dry Basis): 9,200 avg.
- The raw wood is acquired in the "green" (wet) state and dried to the proper moisture content.
- Precise control of the drying process assures the volatile components will be retained to radiate maximum heat from the burning pellets.
- BLAZER pellets are regularly tested by independent laboratories to ensure that our pellets exceed the standards established by the PFI (Pellet Fuel Institute) for PREMIUM FUEL classification.
- Pellet producers across the country are using a large variety of wood species for the manufacturing of pellets. Each possesses its own characteristics that affect the ultimate heating value.
- West Oregon Wood Products, Inc. has incorporated the finest species available in the Pacific Northwest, Douglas Fir, to produce our high quality premium fuel pellet.
Contact West Oregon Wood Products - - - Blazer Pellets
P.O. Box 249
Columbia City, Oregon 97018