Pinnacle manufactures and ships approximately 50,000 tonnes of packaged wood pellet fuel and animal bedding products per year from its BC plants in Quesnel and Armstrong to customers all over North America, Europe and Asia.
Typical size bags are 40lbs, or approx 18kg. Standard pallet configurations include 2000, 2200 and 2400 lbs depending on customer needs and shipping efficiencies.
Product is shipped by truckload (20 – 40 tons per load), boxcar (85 tons per car) and container (20 – 28 tons per 40′ container).
Pellet fuel product specifications are as follows:
· Size: 6mm
· Moisture Content: less than 5%
· Calorific Value: 5.0 MWh per tonne
· Bulk Density: +42 lbs/cu ft, +700kg/m3
· Ash Content: less than 0.5%
· Raw Material: Spruce, Pine (100% softwood) from sawmill residue, sourced from